We have a number of ways for you to get in touch with us, but we've been working hard to improve one of them to make it easier for you to do what you need to do online at a time that suits you best.
If you already have an online account with us, next time you log in to your account you'll see we have made some changes.
- We’ve changed the name to MyKarbon. We’ve done this because the system was originally unbranded and not all customers knew it was there to use
- A new look and feel. We’ve been working to make it easier for you to do what you need to do and give you a better experience on whatever device you want to use – a laptop, tablet or mobile phone
- You can flip between tenancies. We’ve made it so you can easily change between tenancies allowing you to see everything about your multiple accounts in one place
- We’ve redesigned processes so you don’t need to re-type in your contact details, to save you time.
All you will need is:
- A valid email or mobile number that you can access straight away
- Your date of birth
- Your tenancy reference number
Your opinion matters to us
So we’d like to hear what you think of the changes so far and what you would like to see on MyKarbon in the future. Click here to tell us what you think!
But wait, that’s not all - more is to come!
We know that it’s important to you to be able to manage your home at a time that suits you best – this might be on a weekend or even during the middle of the night.
So, to help with this we have been working on some improvements that will give you more freedom when it comes to getting in touch with us. This is specifically around booking and amending certain types of repairs online. This will mean you can choose a convenient date and time which suits you there and then. You’ll also be able to amend or cancel your repair too. All of which we hope is more convenient for you.
We’ll be pushing these changes live very soon so please keep your eyes peeled for this new functionality heading your way.
If you have any questions about your MyKarbon account or about getting a new one, contact us and a member of our team will be able to help you.