An excellent opportunity has become available at The Elms, Chester-Le-Street, to a fully furnished hair and beauty salon.
The Elms is an extra care scheme, providing accommodation and support for older persons. We currently have 59 residents and are looking for a reliable qualified hairdresser to rent the salon and provide a quality service to our residents. Although residents will regularly use the salon, it is also open to the wider community.
What we are looking for:
- A fully qualified hairdresser
- Must have full liability insurance
- Understand and follow the current government guidelines with a comprehensive risk assessment in place
- Available for a 6-month commitment
- Able to supply own equipment
- Enjoy working with older clients
What we can offer:
- Furnished modern salon; complete with mirrors, sink, front/back wash and hairdressing chairs
- Flexible working: the salon is available to let seven days a week, but this can be for any day/s you prefer
- Competitive rent charged on a daily basis
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please contact Sharon Sykes on 0191 223 8055 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*No longer taking applications - thank you to everyone who applied*