Join our Residents' Committee
Here at Karbon, we work alongside you to ensure we hear your voice.
Our Residents' Committee is a critical friend, giving a customer perspective on the work we do. They make sure we're focusing on issues that matter to them and always looking to make things better.
We're now looking for more customers to join the Residents' Committee.
As a member of the Committee, you will:
- Work with us to provide valuable and independent customer feedback on our services
- Test our services and produce reports that highlight how you think we can improve them
- Make sure our policies and ways of working reflect the needs of our customers
- Review our performance, ensuring the customer journey is of the highest standard
- Work with other involved residents to ensure customer views are a priority
- Make positive changes
You can find out what it's like to be an involved customer at Karbon in the video below:
Our Committee meets up six times a year. It's made up of a wide range of customers who make a big difference, supporting us with:
Setting standards and satisfaction measures to show how we're performing
Developing a web page and review process on how you make a complaint/compliment
Delivering our self assessment form with the Housing Ombudsman
And there's always more you can support with.
How to get involved
To find out more:
or call our Customer Engagement Team on 07849 847 955.