Recite Me

13 Hollydene, Rowlands Gill, NE39 1LQ

Preloved Homes

13 Hollydene, Rowlands Gill, NE39 1LQ

£91,000

70%

This two-bedroom bungalow is available at 70% of the full market value (which has been set at £130,000) due it being shared offered on a 70%-shared ownership basis of the leasehold title, with the remaining 30% of the title to the property being held by Karbon Homes Limited, who are the freeholders.

Situated within the cul-de-sac, which is just off Station Road / A694, the property has uPVC double glazing and electric storage heaters. The accommodation, which would benefit from some updating, includes: an entrance hall with a built-in cupboard, a good-sized living room to the front, leading through to a fitted kitchen that has a large walk-in storage cupboard and a door to the rear patio garden. The larger bedroom is situated to the rear with the smaller bedroom to the front and a bathroom between them, all conveniently accessed from the central hallway.

Externally there is a low-maintenance patio garden to the rear, with a gate to the side for access and to allow for putting the bins out. To the front there is a small grassed area and flagged path and there is residents' and visitor parking within the cul-de-sac.

Hollydene is situated just off Station Road (A694) within the heart of the semi-rural village of Rowlands Gill, in the Derwent Valley, close to the shops, restaurants and amenities in the village (including a doctor's practice, Boots Pharmacy, Post Office shop and Tesco Express). The A694 provides access to Newcastle (8.5 miles) the Metro Centre and the A1(M)(5.3 miles), while Newcastle Airport is just over 10 miles away and there are regular buses running through the village with a bus stop within 200 yards of the bungalow. There are popular countryside walks and cycle routes in the area, including the Red Kite Trail and Derwent Country Walk, while the National Trust's Gibside estate is at the edge of the village, just 0.7 miles from Hollydene.

Contact

your move Rowlands gill 01207 544 498

Loading...