Terms & Conditions: MyKarbon and Greggs promotion 2021
Greggs voucher prize draw by Karbon Homes
- The prize is one £20 Greggs evoucher. Five winners will be selected.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Karbon Homes reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all accounts created and notified by email no later than 31/08/2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Karbon Homes reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- Karbon Homes’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please email email@example.com.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Karbon Homes, without additional payment or permission.
- Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement. Karbon Homes’ privacy statement can be found at https://www.karbonhomes.co.uk/privacy-statement
- Under no circumstances will Karbon Homes be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Karbon Homes will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Karbon Homes can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.