Contents insurance

When you move into your Karbon home we insure the building, fixtures and fittings for you, but it is up to you to insure the contents.

Low-cost contents insurance for Karbon residents

We have teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance insurance company to provide low-cost contents insurance specifically for Karbon residents.

Working with us, Royal & Sun Alliance has produced a ‘Simple Insurance’ home contents policy that offers good value for money and is easy to purchase.

You don’t have to buy Simple Insurance and you’re free to make your own arrangements, but we recommend all of our residents take out contents insurance.

If the worst was to happen – burglary, fire or flood for example – without insurance the cost of repairs and replacing your furniture can be high.

Simple Insurance premiums are payable weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annually. We have found that a large percentage of residents do not insure their home contents because they often find cover expensive. There are low premiums and the policy means you can insure lower sums starting from £4,000. You can pay by payment card, payment app, direct debit and cheque.

How do I find out more?

You can find out more by downloading the information leaflets below. If you’d prefer to talk to someone, feel free to contact us.

Key documents

Simple Insurance - Interactive Application Form

Size - 2773K
Simple Insurance - Interactive Application Form

Simple Insurance - Application Form

Size - 2622K
Simple Insurance - Application Form

Contents Insurance - IPID

Size - 158K
Contents Insurance - Insurance Product Information Document

Contents Insurance - EID

Size - 25K
Contents Insurance - Essential Information Document

This site uses cookies to help make it more useful and reliable. Our cookies page explains what they are, which ones we use, and how you can manage or remove them. read more