Money doesn’t have to be mystifying

We can help you get on top of your finances

Have you heard of our Money Matters Team?

We have one of the largest advice teams in the North East. All our staff are ready to chat, Monday to Friday, and they’re all experienced in listening, not judging, and giving sensible advice to make your life easier.  

If you’re a Karbon customer you can come to us for free, confidential and impartial money advice. The team can help you with:

Your adviser will:

  • Help you get to the bottom of your finances  
  • Look for ways to increase your income and reduce your outgoings  
  • Explain the options you have and how they affect you  
  • Keep you informed about any action we take and the progress of your enquiry 

The records we keep are for our eyes only

We keep your enquiry confidential and we don’t pass on any information externally without your permission

If you have been referred to us by our Customer Accounts Team, some information about your circumstances may be shared with them to help you keep your tenancy if you have rent arrears.If we need to make a referral outside of Karbon Homes or to discuss your case with a third party, we won't do this without discussing it with you first and gaining your consent.

Get in touch with the team

Fill in the form below

Please give us your landline or mobile number if you wish to be called?

Please give us your address so we can help you quicker

Please give us a little bit of info regarding your enquiry to our team. For example, you need help with a benefit claim or budgeting.


Or by emailing or calling us on 0808 164 0111.