When you open or download a file from our website it should automatically open in your web browser. If your pdf files don't automatically open in your browser you can change this on your browser settings. Doing this will mean you can continue to use the accessibility toolbar when viewings pdf files from our website.
For Chrome browser follow these steps:
1. In your Chrome settings search "site settings"
2. Scroll down and click on "Additional Content Settings"
3. Click PDF documents
4. Disable the setting labelled "download pdf files instead of automatically opening them in chrome"
For Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer:
1. Launch the Edge browser and click on the three-dot at the top. Choose Settings. An easy of opening settings is by going to edge://settings/ in your browser.
2. Click on Site permissions on the left side. Scroll down on the right side and click on PDF documents
3. Disable the toggle next to ‘Always open PDF files externally' or 'Always download pdf files'.