Support with keeping your home warm this winter
With the current energy crisis hitting many people hard and the cost of living increasing, we want to ensure that you have someone in your corner to help you when you need it.
We’ve recently been in conversation with National Energy Action (NEA) who have shared the updated version of their very useful Home Energy Checklist.
The checklist will help guide you through financial help available and practical steps you can take to help keep your home feeling warmer this winter.
The checklist includes:
- Information on the latest UK Government energy support package
- How and why to contact your energy supplier or network company
- Where to get support for energy discounts, payments and local crisis support funds
- Where to go to maximise your income
- Where to get support for energy efficiency improvements
- Information about power cuts and the Priority Services Register
We’re here to help
If you would like to discuss any of the information in the checklist or get more advice and support for your circumstances, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Money Matters team.
Call us on 0808 164 0111 to make an appointment with the Money Matters Team, email us at email@example.com or fill out a self-referral form here.